How To Cook Duck Breasts
All you need to know about: How To Cook Duck Breasts.
2 duck breasts
1 teaspoon of Kosher salt
1 teaspoon of freshly ground black pepper
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1/4 teaspoon of dried thyme
1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Pat the duck breasts dry with a paper towel and place them skin-side up in a cold skillet. Turn the heat to medium-high and let the duck cook until the skin is golden brown and crispy, about 8 minutes. Turn the duck breasts over and cook for 2 more minutes.
3. Transfer the duck breasts to a baking sheet and sprinkle with the salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, thyme, and oregano.
4. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the duck breasts reach an internal temperature of 145 degrees F.
5. Remove from the oven and let the duck breasts rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!