How To Cook Drumsticks In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Drumsticks In Air Fryer.
– 8-10 chicken drumsticks
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 tablespoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat the air fryer to 400°F (200°C).
2. Rinse the chicken drumsticks and pat them dry with paper towels.
3. Place the drumsticks in a large bowl and drizzle with the olive oil.
4. Sprinkle the garlic powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper over the drumsticks and mix until they are all evenly coated.
5. Place the drumsticks in the air fryer basket and cook at 400°F (200°C) for 15 minutes.
6. Flip the drumsticks over and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F (74°C).
7. Once cooked, remove the drumsticks from the air fryer and let them sit for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!