How To Cook Corn On The Cob On Stovetop
All you need to know about: How To Cook Corn On The Cob On Stovetop.
– 4 ears of fresh corn, shucked
– 2 tablespoons butter
– Salt and pepper
1. Place a large pot or deep skillet over medium-high heat. Add enough water to the pot to cover the corn completely.
2. Add the butter and a generous pinch of salt and pepper to the water. Stir to combine.
3. Add the corn to the pot and bring the water to a boil.
4. Reduce the heat to low and simmer the corn for 5-7 minutes, or until the corn is tender but still slightly crisp.
5. Remove the corn from the water and serve warm with additional butter, salt, and pepper. Enjoy!
– If you prefer grilled corn, you can place the ears on a preheated grill over medium-high heat. Grill for 10-15 minutes, or until the corn is tender and slightly charred.
– If you don’t have butter on hand, you can also use olive oil for added flavor.