How To Cook Corn On The Cob On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Corn On The Cob On Stove.
– Corn on the cob (1 per person)
– Optional: seasoning of your choice
1. Start by filling a pot with enough water to cover the corn cobs.
2. Sprinkle in a generous amount of salt, cover and bring the water to a rapid boil.
3. Add the corn cobs and let them cook for 5-7 minutes.
4. Once the corn is cooked, remove the cobs from the water and let them cool for a few minutes.
5. Spread butter over the kernels and season with salt, pepper, or other seasonings of your choice.
6. Enjoy your delicious corn on the cob!