How To Cook Corn On The Cob In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Corn On The Cob In The Oven.
– 4 ears of corn on the cob
– 4 tablespoons of butter
– ¼ cup of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– Salt and pepper
1. Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Peel the husks off of the ears of corn and discard.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the butter, oil, garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper.
4. Brush the mixture all over the ears of corn.
5. Wrap each ear of corn in a sheet of aluminum foil, making sure the foil is tight around the ear of corn.
6. Place the ears of corn on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.
7. After 30 minutes, remove the ears of corn from the oven and let them cool for 5 minutes before unwrapping the foil.
Serve your oven-baked corn on the cob with your favorite toppings, such as butter, salt, pepper, cheese, and herbs. Enjoy!