What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Corn On Cob In Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Corn On Cob In Microwave.
– 4 ears of corn, still in the husk
1. Fill a large bowl with cold water.
2. Place the corn in the bowl and let it soak for 15 minutes.
3. Remove the corn from the bowl and shake off excess water.
4. Peel back the husks of the corn, keeping them attached at the base.
5. Remove the silk from each ear of corn and discard.
6. Replace the husks of the corn and use the base to tie the top of the husk to the bottom.
7. Place the corn on a microwave-safe plate.
8. Microwave on high for 5 minutes.
9. Carefully remove the corn from the microwave and let cool for several minutes.
10. Peel back the husks and enjoy your fresh corn on the cob.