What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Cbbage
All you need to know about: How To Cook Cbbage.
1 head of cabbage
Preparing the Cabbage
1. Start by washing the cabbage head thoroughly.
2. Cut off the core and discard it.
3. Slice the cabbage into thin strips or cubes.
Cooking the Cabbage
1. Place a large skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add a tablespoon of oil and the chopped cabbage.
3. Stir the cabbage around in the pan and season with salt and pepper.
4. Cook the cabbage for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it is lightly browned.
5. Add a splash of water or broth to the pan and cover with a lid.
6. Let the cabbage cook for an additional 5 minutes, or until it is tender.
Serving the Cabbage
Serve the cooked cabbage as a side dish, or add it to soups, stews, and other dishes. Enjoy!