What do you want to cook today?
< All Topics
How To Cook Canned Green Beans
All you need to know about: How To Cook Canned Green Beans.
-1 Can of Green Beans
-2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
-Salt and Pepper to Taste
1. Drain the canned green beans and rinse them under cold water.
2. Heat a skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the olive oil to the skillet.
4. Once the olive oil is hot, add the green beans and cook for 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste.
6. Serve the green beans and enjoy!
Table of Contents