How To Cook Broccoli In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Broccoli In The Oven.
2 large heads of broccoli, cut into florets
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Place broccoli florets on a large baking sheet.
3. Drizzle with olive oil and garlic, then add lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
4. Toss until everything is evenly distributed.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned.
6. Serve hot and enjoy!