How To Cook Beans In A Pressure Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook Beans In A Pressure Cooker.
– 1 lb of beans of your choice
– 1-2 tablespoons of oil
– 2-4 cloves of garlic, minced
– A pinch of salt
– 2-3 cups of water
1. Start by rinsing the beans and picking out any stones, twigs, or discolored beans.
2. Place the beans, oil, garlic, salt, and water in the pressure cooker.
3. Close the pressure cooker and make sure the pressure valve is closed.
4. Turn on the heat and turn the heat to high.
5. When the pressure cooker reaches high pressure, reduce the heat to low and cook for 30 minutes.
6. When the time is up, turn off the heat and let the pressure cooker cool down.
7. Open the pressure cooker and check to make sure the beans are cooked and tender.
8. Serve the beans with your favorite accompaniments and enjoy!