How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Without A Rack
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bacon In The Oven Without A Rack.
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
2. Lay the bacon strips on the baking sheet. Make sure that the bacon is not overlapping.
3. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and cook for 15-20 minutes depending on how crispy you like your bacon.
4. After 15 minutes, remove the baking sheet from the oven and check if the bacon is cooked to your liking.
5. If not, continue to cook Bacon in the oven for an additional 5 minutes, checking every few minutes until desired crispiness is achieved.
6. Once cooked, remove the bacon strips and place them on a plate lined with paper towels to absorb any excess grease.
7. Enjoy your crispy bacon!
• If you’d like to add a little extra flavor to your bacon, sprinkle some brown sugar or your favorite spices on the bacon before cooking.
• To make sure the bacon is evenly cooked, move it around the baking sheet every few minutes.
• To save time, you can cook several strips of bacon at once.
• If you want to avoid the mess, you can place the bacon strips on a cooling rack placed on top of the baking sheet. This will help the bacon cook evenly and prevent it from sticking to the foil.