What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Bacon In The Oven With Aluminum Foil
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bacon In The Oven With Aluminum Foil.
– 1 lb. bacon
– Aluminum foil
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (204°C).
2. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
3. Lay bacon strips on the baking sheet in a single layer. Make sure the bacon strips don’t overlap.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 15-20 minutes, depending on the thickness of the bacon.
5. Remove sheet from oven and use tongs to transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper towels.
6. Let bacon cool for a few minutes before serving.