How To Cook A Spaghetti Squash In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Spaghetti Squash In The Oven.
1 spaghetti squash
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Cut spaghetti squash in half lengthwise.
3. Scoop out the seeds and discard.
4. Place squash cut-side down on a baking sheet.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool for about 10 minutes.
7. Using a fork, scrape the insides of the squash to remove the spaghetti-like strands.
8. Serve and enjoy!
– To make the squash easier to cut, microwave it for 1-2 minutes to soften the skin.
– You can also roast the squash halves with olive oil, salt, and pepper, for additional flavor.
– To avoid overcooking, check the squash after 30 minutes and then every 5 minutes after that.