How To Cook A Salmon Fillet
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Salmon Fillet.
1 salmon fillet (skin on)
1 tablespoon olive oil
Salt and pepper to taste
2 cloves garlic (finely chopped)
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
1 tablespoon freshly chopped parsley
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place salmon fillet on a baking sheet.
3. Drizzle olive oil over the top of the fillet and season with salt and pepper.
4. Place chopped garlic over the top of the salmon.
5. Dot the butter over the top of the fish.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
7. Remove from oven and squeeze lemon juice over the top of the fish.
8. Sprinkle parsley over the top before serving.
Serve with a fresh green salad and a side of roasted vegetables.