How To Cook A Rabbit
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Rabbit.
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
1/2 teaspoon onion powder
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup dry white wine
1/2 cup chicken broth
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Rub the rabbit with olive oil and season with garlic, thyme, onion powder, paprika, black pepper, and salt.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the rabbit. Cook for 5 minutes, turning to brown on all sides.
4. Transfer the rabbit to a baking dish and pour the white wine and chicken broth over the top.
5. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes or until the rabbit is cooked through.
6. Serve hot with your favorite sides.
– For extra flavor, add some fresh herbs such as rosemary or thyme to the baking dish.
– You can also add vegetables such as carrots, potatoes, or mushrooms to the baking dish.
– If you prefer a crispier texture, you can broil the rabbit for the last 5 minutes of cooking.
– Leftover rabbit can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days or frozen for up to 3 months.