How To Cook Lamb Chops
All you need to know about: How To Cook Lamb Chops.
– 8 lamb chops
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon of paprika
– 1 teaspoon of dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Take a large bowl and add the garlic, paprika, oregano, thyme, salt, and pepper. Mix them together until combined.
3. Place the lamb chops into the bowl and toss them to coat with the spice mixture.
4. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add the lamb chops and cook them for 2-3 minutes on each side.
5. Transfer the lamb chops to a baking sheet and place in the preheated oven. Bake for 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Remove the lamb chops from the oven and let them rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!