How To Cook Bone In Ham
All you need to know about: How To Cook Bone In Ham.
– Bone-in ham
– Brown sugar
– Maple syrup
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F.
2. Place the ham in a deep roasting pan.
3. For a glaze, combine the brown sugar, honey, mustard, and maple syrup in a small bowl and mix together.
4. Spread the glaze all over the ham, taking care to cover it completely.
5. Insert cloves into the ham at random intervals.
6. Cover the roasting pan with foil, and place it in the preheated oven.
7. Bake the ham for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until the internal temperature registers 140°F on an instant-read thermometer.
8. Remove the foil and broil the ham for 1 to 2 minutes, or until the glaze is caramelized.
9. Let the ham rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
10. Serve with your favorite sides. Enjoy!