What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Hard Boiled Eggs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Hard Boiled Eggs.
1. Fill a medium saucepan with enough water to cover the eggs by at least 1 inch.
2. Bring the water to a boil over medium-high heat.
3. When the water begins to boil, use a spoon to carefully lower the eggs into the pan.
4. Reduce the heat to low and let the eggs simmer in the pan for 10-12 minutes.
5. After the eggs have cooked, turn off the heat and carefully remove them from the pan with a slotted spoon.
6. Place the eggs in a bowl of cold water and let them cool for at least 5 minutes.
7. Peel off the shells and enjoy your perfectly cooked hard boiled eggs.