How To Cook Eggs In Microwave
All you need to know about: How To Cook Eggs In Microwave.
1. Crack the egg into a microwave-safe bowl.
2. Add a pinch of salt and pepper if desired.
3. Beat the egg until all of the yolk is mixed in with the white.
4. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook on high for 45 seconds.
5. Once the egg is done cooking, remove the bowl from the microwave and stir the egg.
6. Place the bowl in the microwave and cook for an additional 15-20 seconds until the egg is cooked to your liking.
– For a fluffier egg, add 1 tablespoon of milk or cream to the egg before cooking in the microwave.
– If you want to cook multiple eggs at once, use a large bowl and increase the cooking time.
– To prevent splatters, cover the bowl with a damp paper towel before cooking.
– For a more flavorful egg, add herbs and spices such as garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, or chili powder.