How To Cook Stuffed Chicken Breast
All you need to know about: How To Cook Stuffed Chicken Breast.
Stuffed Chicken Breast Recipe
Stuffed chicken breast is a classic recipe that can be made in a variety of different ways. It is a delicious and healthy dish that is perfect for any night of the week. Whether you are cooking for one or a crowd, this recipe is sure to be a hit.
– 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 1 cup of your favorite stuffing mix
– ½ cup of diced vegetables of your choice (mushrooms, spinach, bell peppers, etc.)
– ¼ cup of grated cheese (cheddar, mozzarella, etc.)
– ¼ cup of chicken broth
– 1 tablespoon of butter
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Pat the chicken breasts dry with a paper towel and season with salt and pepper.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
4. When the oil is hot, add the chicken breasts and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until golden brown.
5. Remove the chicken breasts from the pan and set aside.
6. In the same skillet, add the diced vegetables and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until softened.
7. Add the stuffing mix, grated cheese, and chicken broth to the vegetables and mix until combined.
8. Place the chicken breasts in a greased baking dish.
9. Spoon the stuffing mixture over the top of each chicken breast and top with a small piece of butter.
10. Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the stuffing is golden brown.
Stuffed chicken breast pairs nicely with a variety of sides. Try serving it with roasted potatoes, steamed vegetables, or a green salad. It also tastes great with a glass of white wine. Enjoy!