What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Chicken Thighs On Stove
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken Thighs On Stove.
– 4 chicken thighs
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon paprika
– 1 teaspoon oregano
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat a skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add the olive oil to the skillet and let it heat up.
3. While the oil is heating, season both sides of the chicken thighs with the garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, oregano, salt, and pepper.
4. Once the oil is hot, place the chicken thighs in the skillet and let them cook for 4-5 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Flip the chicken thighs and let them cook for an additional 4-5 minutes.
6. Once the chicken is cooked through, remove it from the skillet and enjoy!