How To Cook Chicken In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken In Oven.
– 4 chicken breasts, pounded to even thickness
– 3 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons minced garlic
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon dried basil
– 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Place the chicken breasts in a single layer in a 9×13 inch baking dish.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the olive oil, garlic, oregano, basil, thyme, salt, and pepper.
4. Pour the olive oil mixture over the chicken breasts.
5. Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and no longer pink.
6. Serve and enjoy!