How To Cook Grilled Cheese
All you need to know about: How To Cook Grilled Cheese.
2 pieces of bread
2 slices of cheese
2 tablespoons of butter
1. Preheat a skillet over medium heat.
2. Spread butter on one side of each piece of bread.
3. Place one slice of cheese onto one piece of bread and top with the other piece of bread, butter side up.
4. Place the sandwich onto the preheated skillet.
5. Cook until the bottom is golden brown and the cheese is beginning to melt.
6. Flip the sandwich and cook until the other side is golden brown and the cheese is completely melted.
7. Remove the sandwich from the skillet and serve warm. Enjoy!