What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Hamburgers On Stove Top
All you need to know about: How To Cook Hamburgers On Stove Top.
1. Begin by preheating a skillet over medium heat.
2. Take a half pound of ground beef and form it into 4 equal patties.
3. Sprinkle each patty with a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. Place the patties in the skillet and cook for about 5 minutes per side, or until done to your liking.
5. (Optional) While the patties are cooking, dice an onion and add it to the skillet. Cook the onion until softened and lightly browned, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve the burgers hot, on a toasted bun with your favorite condiments and toppings. Enjoy!