How To Cook Garlic Bread In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Garlic Bread In Air Fryer.
How to Cook Garlic Bread in an Air Fryer
Garlic bread is a delicious and easy-to-make snack that can be enjoyed as a side dish, appetizer, or even as the main course. It is also incredibly simple to make in an air fryer. Here is a quick and easy recipe for homemade garlic bread that you can make in your air fryer.
– 1 loaf of French bread
– 4 tablespoons of butter, melted
– 4 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, finely chopped
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of black pepper
– 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese, grated
1. Preheat your air fryer to 350°F.
2. Cut the French bread into 1-inch thick slices.
3. Mix together the melted butter, minced garlic, parsley, salt, and pepper.
4. Brush the garlic butter mixture onto both sides of the French bread slices.
5. Place the slices of garlic bread in the air fryer basket.
6. Cook the garlic bread for 5 minutes, or until golden brown and crisp.
7. Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the garlic bread and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
8. Serve the garlic bread warm and enjoy!