How To Cook Beef Ribs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Beef Ribs.
1 rack of beef ribs
1 teaspoon of smoked paprika
1 teaspoon of cumin
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1 teaspoon of onion powder
1 teaspoon of chili powder
1 teaspoon of salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1/2 cup of barbecue sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the beef ribs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
3. In a small bowl, combine the smoked paprika, cumin, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt, and black pepper.
4. Rub the spice mixture onto both sides of the ribs.
5. Bake the ribs for 45 minutes.
6. Remove the ribs from the oven and brush them with barbecue sauce.
7. Bake for an additional 15 minutes.
8. Remove the ribs from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!