How To Cook Chicken In Slow Cooker
All you need to know about: How To Cook Chicken In Slow Cooker.
4-5 boneless chicken breasts
1 onion, diced
1 teaspoon garlic, minced
1 teaspoon rosemary
1 teaspoon thyme
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/4 cup chicken broth
1. Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, mix together onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme and olive oil.
3. Spread the mixture over the chicken breasts.
4. Pour the chicken broth into the slow cooker.
5. Cook on low heat for 6-8 hours.
6. When the chicken is cooked, remove it from the slow cooker and shred or cube.
7. Serve with your favorite side dishes.
Tips and Tricks:
• Add vegetables such as carrots, potatoes and celery to the slow cooker for a complete meal.
• If you want to thicken the sauce, mix 1 tablespoon of cornstarch with 2 tablespoons of cold water and add to the slow cooker 15 minutes before the chicken is done.
• Use the cooked chicken in tacos, salads, soups, pastas, sandwiches and more.