How To Cook Calf Liver
All you need to know about: How To Cook Calf Liver.
– 1 lb of calf liver
– Salt and freshly ground pepper
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of fresh parsley, chopped
– 2 tablespoons of fresh thyme, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
2. Rinse and pat dry the calf liver with paper towels.
3. Season the liver with salt and pepper.
4. Heat the olive oil in an oven-safe skillet over medium-high heat.
5. Place the calf liver in the skillet and cook for about 2 minutes on each side.
6. Remove the liver from the skillet and set aside.
7. Add the butter, garlic, parsley, and thyme to the skillet and cook until the butter melts and the garlic is fragrant.
8. Place the liver back into the skillet and transfer the skillet to the preheated oven.
9. Bake the liver in the oven for 8-10 minutes, or until the liver is cooked through.
10. Remove the skillet from the oven and let the liver rest for 5 minutes before serving. Enjoy!