How To Cook Turkey Wings In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Turkey Wings In The Oven.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Place turkey wings into a large mixing bowl and season with salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder, and onion powder.
3. Rub the seasoning into the wings until they are evenly coated.
4. Place the wings onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and spread out evenly.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 40 minutes, flipping once halfway through.
6. Increase the oven temperature to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes, or until the wings are golden brown and crispy.
7. Serve hot and enjoy!
• For extra crispiness and flavor, you can also brush the wings with melted butter or oil before baking.
• For extra flavor, you can also add a tablespoon of your favorite BBQ sauce to the wings before baking.
• If you want to make the wings spicier, you can also add a teaspoon of chili powder to the seasoning mix.
• If you want to add extra flavor, you can also add a few cloves of minced garlic to the seasoning mix.