How To Cook Turkey Legs
All you need to know about: How To Cook Turkey Legs.
• 2 tablespoons olive oil
• 2 turkey legs
• 2 teaspoons garlic powder
• 2 teaspoons onion powder
• 2 teaspoons smoked paprika
• 2 teaspoons dried oregano
• 2 teaspoons dried basil
• 1 teaspoon black pepper
• 1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Grease baking sheet with olive oil.
3. Rinse turkey legs under cold running water and pat dry with paper towels.
4. Place turkey legs on baking sheet and rub with garlic powder, onion powder, smoked paprika, oregano, basil, black pepper, and sea salt.
5. Drizzle the remaining olive oil over the legs and rub it in.
6. Bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until the internal temperature of the meat reaches 165 degrees F.
7. Let the turkey legs rest for 10 minutes before serving.