How To Cook Turkey Giblets
All you need to know about: How To Cook Turkey Giblets.
1/2 teaspoon of paprika
1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
1/2 teaspoon of black pepper
1/2 teaspoon of oregano
1/2 teaspoon of thyme
1/2 teaspoon of sage
1/2 teaspoon of rosemary
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 pound of turkey giblets
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, oregano, thyme, sage, and rosemary.
3. Place the turkey giblets in a large bowl and pour the olive oil over them.
4. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the giblets and stir to combine.
5. Place the giblets on a baking sheet lined with foil or parchment paper.
6. Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes.
7. Remove from the oven and let cool before serving. Enjoy!