How To Cook Turkey Cutlets
All you need to know about: How To Cook Turkey Cutlets.
– 4 turkey cutlets
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
3. Add the garlic and oregano and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. Add the turkey cutlets and season with salt and pepper.
5. Cook the cutlets for about 3 minutes on each side.
6. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and bake for 10-15 minutes, until the turkey is cooked through.
7. Serve the turkey cutlets hot. Enjoy!