How To Cook Turkey Breast Tenderloin
All you need to know about: How To Cook Turkey Breast Tenderloin.
How to Cook Turkey Breast Tenderloin
Turkey breast tenderloin is a delicious and convenient way to enjoy turkey without the hassle of roasting a whole bird. It is lean, full of flavor and can be prepared in a variety of ways. Here is how to cook turkey breast tenderloin.
– 2 turkey breast tenderloins
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
– 1 lemon, juiced
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F.
2. Place the turkey breast tenderloins on a baking sheet and brush with olive oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper, to taste.
4. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until internal temperature reaches 165°F.
5. Meanwhile, heat butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
6. Add garlic and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
7. Add parsley and lemon juice and cook for an additional minute.
8. Remove from heat and set aside.
9. Once the turkey is cooked through, remove from oven and brush with the garlic-parsley mixture.
10. Slice and serve.
Enjoy your delicious turkey breast tenderloin with your favorite sides. It is sure to be a hit with your family and friends.