How To Cook Turkey Breast In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Turkey Breast In Oven.
-1 (3-4 pound) turkey breast
-2 tablespoons olive oil
-Salt and freshly ground black pepper
-1/4 cup chicken broth or water
-Fresh herbs such as thyme and rosemary (optional)
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line a roasting pan with foil and place the turkey breast in the pan.
3. Rub the turkey breast with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour the chicken broth or water into the bottom of the pan.
5. Place the pan in the oven and roast for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until the internal temperature of the turkey reaches 165 degrees F.
6. Remove the turkey from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before carving.
7. If desired, garnish with fresh herbs.
– To ensure the turkey breast is cooked through, use a meat thermometer to check the internal temperature of the turkey.
– If the turkey breast is browning too quickly, cover it with foil.
– For extra flavor, try stuffing the turkey breast with herbs and other ingredients.