How To Cook Smoked Turkey Necks
All you need to know about: How To Cook Smoked Turkey Necks.
– 4 large smoked turkey necks
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– 2 tablespoons paprika
– 1 teaspoon garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon onion powder
– 1 teaspoon dried oregano
– 1 teaspoon dried thyme
– Salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
2. Place smoked turkey necks in a baking dish and rub with the olive oil.
3. In a small bowl, mix together the paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, salt and pepper.
4. Sprinkle the spice mixture over the turkey necks and rub it in to coat.
5. Bake for 45 minutes, or until the turkey necks are cooked through and the skin is crispy.
6. Serve warm. Enjoy!