What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Smoked Turkey Legs In The Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook Smoked Turkey Legs In The Oven.
-4 large turkey legs
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2. Place the turkey legs onto a baking sheet and season them generously with salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and smoke seasoning.
3. Place the baking sheet into the preheated oven and bake for 45 minutes.
4. After 45 minutes, remove the baking sheet from the oven and baste the turkey legs with the juices that have accumulated on the baking sheet.
5. Increase the oven temperature to 425°F and bake for an additional 15 minutes.
6. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and let the turkey legs rest for 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!