How To Cook Butterball Turkey Breast
All you need to know about: How To Cook Butterball Turkey Breast.
– 1 Butterball Turkey Breast
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– Salt and pepper to taste
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of onion powder
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Remove the turkey breast from the package and pat dry with paper towel.
3. Rub the turkey breast on all sides with the olive oil.
4. Season the turkey breast with salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder.
5. Place the turkey breast in a roasting pan and cover with foil.
6. Bake the turkey breast in the preheated oven for 1½ to 2 hours or until the internal temperature of the turkey breast reaches 165°F.
7. Once the turkey breast is cooked, remove from the oven and let rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing.
Serve the sliced turkey breast with your favorite side dishes such as mashed potatoes, stuffing, and roasted vegetables. Enjoy!