How To Cook A Turkey Frozen
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Turkey Frozen.
Cooking a frozen turkey can be a difficult task. If you’re not familiar with the process then you may be worried about how to tackle it. Luckily, it’s not as hard as you think. With just a few simple steps, you can learn how to cook a turkey from frozen.
– 12-14 pound frozen turkey
– 2 tablespoons of butter
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of pepper
– 2 tablespoons of minced garlic
– 1 teaspoon of dried rosemary
– 1 teaspoon of dried thyme
1. Preheat your oven to 325°F.
2. Remove the turkey from the packaging and discard the wrapper. Place the turkey on a roasting pan or baking sheet.
3. Rub butter and olive oil onto the turkey. This will help to keep the turkey moist while it’s cooking.
4. Sprinkle the salt, pepper, garlic, rosemary, and thyme onto the turkey.
5. Place the turkey in the preheated oven and cook for 4-6 hours, or until the internal temperature of the turkey is 165°F when checked with a meat thermometer.
6. Once the turkey is cooked, remove it from the oven and let it rest for 15-20 minutes.
Cooking a turkey from frozen can be a daunting task, but with the right ingredients and instructions it can be a breeze. With just a few simple steps, you can learn how to cook a turkey from frozen and enjoy a delicious meal.