How To Cook A Smoked Turkey Leg
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Smoked Turkey Leg.
-1 large turkey leg
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-2 tablespoons of smoked paprika
-2 tablespoons of garlic powder
-1 teaspoon of black pepper
-1 teaspoon of salt
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rinse the turkey leg in cold water and pat it dry with a paper towel.
3. Place the turkey leg on a baking sheet and brush it with olive oil.
4. Mix the smoked paprika, garlic powder, black pepper and salt in a small bowl.
5. Sprinkle the spice mixture onto the turkey leg, making sure to cover it evenly.
6. Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
7. Remove the turkey leg from the oven and let it rest for 10 minutes before serving.