How To Cook A Juicy Turkey
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Juicy Turkey.
– 1 turkey
– 1/4 cup of butter, melted
– 1 tablespoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of freshly ground pepper
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 onion, quartered
– 2 cups of chicken broth
– 2 tablespoons of olive oil
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Rinse the turkey with cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
3. Place the turkey in a roasting pan.
4. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter, salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
5. Rub the butter mixture all over the outside of the turkey.
6. Place the quartered onion in the cavity of the turkey.
7. Pour the chicken broth into the roasting pan.
8. Drizzle the olive oil over the turkey.
9. Place the roasting pan in the preheated oven.
10. Bake the turkey for 2 hours or until the internal temperature of the thigh reaches 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
11. Remove the turkey from the oven and allow to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
12. Enjoy your juicy turkey!