How To Cook A Butterball Turkey Breast
All you need to know about: How To Cook A Butterball Turkey Breast.
1 Butterball turkey breast, thawed
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
2 tablespoons olive oil
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Remove the turkey breast from the package and place it on a cutting board. Pat the turkey breast dry with a paper towel.
3. Generously sprinkle the salt and pepper over both sides of the turkey breast.
4. Place the turkey breast in a roasting pan. Drizzle the olive oil over the top of the turkey breast.
5. Place the roasting pan in the preheated oven and cook for approximately 1 hour and 15 minutes, or until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the turkey breast reads 165 degrees Fahrenheit.
6. Once the turkey breast is cooked through, remove it from the oven and cover it with foil. Allow the turkey breast to rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving. Enjoy!