How To Cook A 14 Lb Turkey
All you need to know about: How To Cook A 14 Lb Turkey.
14 lb turkey
1/2 cup butter, melted
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 teaspoon of sea salt
1 teaspoon of black pepper
1 teaspoon of garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 325°F.
2. Place the turkey in a roasting pan and brush with the melted butter and olive oil.
3. Sprinkle the sea salt, black pepper and garlic powder over the entire turkey.
4. Cover the roasting pan with foil and place in the preheated oven.
5. Roast the turkey for 3 to 3 1/2 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F when tested with a meat thermometer.
6. Remove the turkey from the oven and let it rest for 15 to 20 minutes before carving and serving.