How To Cook Wagyu Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Wagyu Steak.
– 2 Wagyu steaks
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– 2 tablespoons butter
– 1 tablespoon minced fresh garlic
– 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Rub each steak with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, salt and pepper.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When hot, add the steaks and cook for 3 minutes per side.
4. Remove steaks from the skillet and place on a baking sheet.
5. In the same skillet, melt the butter and add the garlic and thyme. Cook for 1 minute.
6. Pour the garlic butter over the steaks and place in the preheated oven.
7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center of the steak reads 140°F for medium-rare.
8. Remove from oven, let rest for 5 minutes, then serve.