How To Cook Tuna Steak In Pan
All you need to know about: How To Cook Tuna Steak In Pan.
• 2 (6-ounce) tuna steaks
• Salt and freshly ground black pepper
• 2 tablespoons butter
• 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
• 1 lemon, cut in half
1. Season both sides of the tuna steaks generously with salt and pepper.
2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. When the pan is hot, add the butter and olive oil.
3. Once the butter is melted, add the tuna steaks and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Flip the steaks over and cook for an additional 2 minutes.
5. Squeeze the juice from half of the lemon over the tuna.
6. Reduce the heat to low and cook for an additional 2 minutes or until the tuna is cooked to your desired doneness.
7. Serve with the remaining lemon half. Enjoy!