What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook Tuna Steak In Air Fryer
All you need to know about: How To Cook Tuna Steak In Air Fryer.
- 1 (6-ounce) tuna steak
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Pat the tuna steak dry with a paper towel.
- Brush the steak with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Preheat your air fryer to 375°F. If your air fryer doesn’t have a preheat function, preheat it for 5 minutes.
- Place the tuna steak in the air fryer basket and cook for 4 minutes.
- Open the air fryer and turn the steak over. Cook for an additional 3 minutes.
- Remove the steak from the air fryer and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice and chopped parsley (if using).
- Serve warm.
- Tuna steak should be cooked to an internal temperature of 145°F for medium-rare and 155°F for medium.
- Be sure to use a digital thermometer to check the internal temperature of the steak.
- If the steak is thicker than 1-inch, you may need to increase the cooking time.
- Tuna steak can also be cooked in the oven at 375°F for 8 to 10 minutes.