How To Cook Top Sirloin Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Top Sirloin Steak.
-1 (1-pound) top sirloin steak
-2 tablespoons of olive oil
-2 tablespoons of butter
-Salt and pepper to taste
-Optional: herbs of your choice
1. Begin by preheating your oven to 400°F.
2. Rub the steak with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. If desired, you can also add herbs of your choice such as thyme, rosemary, or oregano.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add the butter. Once the butter has melted, add the steak and cook for 2-3 minutes on each side, or until browned.
4. Transfer the skillet to the preheated oven and continue cooking for 8-10 minutes, or until the steak is cooked to your desired doneness.
5. Remove the steak from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before slicing.
Serve the steak with your favorite sides and enjoy!