How To Cook Thin Ribeye Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Thin Ribeye Steak.
How to Cook Thin Ribeye Steak
Thin ribeye steak is a delicious cut of steak that can be prepared in a number of ways. Whether you’re looking for a quick dinner or a special occasion meal, thin ribeye steak is a great choice. Here’s how to cook thin ribeye steak.
– 1-2 lbs of thin ribeye steak
– Olive oil
– Salt and pepper, to taste
– Optional: Herbs and spices, to taste
1. Preheat your oven to 400°F.
2. Place the steak on a baking sheet, and brush it lightly with olive oil.
3. Season with salt and pepper, as well as any other herbs and spices that you’d like to use.
4. Bake for 10-15 minutes, depending on the thickness of the steak.
5.Once the steak is cooked to your desired doneness, remove from the oven and let rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– Don’t overcook your steak. Thin ribeye steak can quickly become tough and dry if cooked for too long.
– If you’d like a charred exterior, finish the steak off with a few minutes under the broiler.
– If you’d like to add more flavor to your steak, try marinating it for an hour or two before cooking.
– Serve the steak with a side of vegetables or potatoes for a complete meal.