How To Cook Tender Cubed Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook Tender Cubed Steak.
1-2 lbs cubed steak
2 tablespoons flour
1 teaspoon garlic powder
Salt and pepper, to taste
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
1/2 cup beef broth
1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup ketchup
1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
1. Place the cubed steak on a plate and season it with garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
2. Take 2 tablespoons of flour and coat the steak on all sides.
3. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
4. When the oil is hot, add the cubed steak and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side, or until the steak is golden brown.
5. When the steak is cooked, remove it from the skillet and set aside.
6. In the same skillet, add the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and apple cider vinegar.
7. Bring the sauce to a simmer and then add the steak back to the skillet.
8. Reduce the heat to low and simmer the steak in the sauce for 10-15 minutes, or until the steak is tender.
9. Serve the steak with the sauce and your favorite side dishes. Enjoy!