What do you want to cook today?
How To Cook T Bone Steak
All you need to know about: How To Cook T Bone Steak.
2 T-bone steaks
1 tablespoon olive oil
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat a heavy skillet over high heat for 2 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, season the steaks with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
3. Place the steaks in the skillet and reduce the heat to medium-high.
4. Cook the steaks for 4 minutes, then flip them over.
5. Cook for another 4 minutes, or until the steaks are cooked to your desired doneness.
6. Transfer the steaks to a cutting board and let them rest for 5 minutes.
7. Slice the steaks and serve.