How To Cook T Bone Steak In Oven
All you need to know about: How To Cook T Bone Steak In Oven.
-1 T-bone steak
-2 tbsp olive oil
-2 minced garlic cloves
-Salt and pepper
-Herbs of your choice
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place steak on cutting board and rub both sides of steak with olive oil.
3. Sprinkle steak with salt and pepper, and any herbs of your choice.
4. Place minced garlic on both sides of steak and rub it in.
5. Place steak on a greased baking sheet.
6. Bake in preheated oven for 25 minutes.
7. Take steak out of the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes before serving.
– Use a meat thermometer to check if the steak is cooked to your preference.
– For medium-rare, the internal temperature should be between 130°F to 135°F.
– For medium, the internal temperature should be between 140°F to 145°F.
– For well-done, the internal temperature should be between 150°F to 155°F.
– Always let the steak rest for 5 minutes before serving for the best flavor and texture.